Quiz: Do You Have Diversion Pain Syndrome?
Article by Zeropainnow
Do you wonder if the pain you’re experiencing is what I call “Diversion Pain Syndrome” and can be eliminated using my Zero Pain Now process?
Take the quiz in this email and find out!
Let’s get started…
Carefully consider and answer each question below. Write your answers and the associated number of points on a sheet of paper, then after you complete the quiz, add up the points.
You’ll see the scoring after you complete the quiz to determine the likelihood you have DPS.
Always visit a qualified medical doctor to rule out organic disease. DPS produces symptoms including pain, burning, tingling, numbness, and/or weakness.
1.Have you experienced pain, tingling, burning, numbness or weakness for more than 6 weeks or has discomfort returned to an old area of injury?Yes = 5 pointsNo = 0 points
2. Does your level or frequency of pain change during times of higher stress or emotion?Always/Almost always = 5 points Sometimes = 3 points Never = 0 Points
3. Does your pain move around–even slightly?Frequently = 5 points Sometimes = 3 points Never = 0 Points
4. Are you very dependable, controlling, spiritual, religious, do-gooder, perfectionistic, sensitive to criticism, people pleaser, compulsive or hard on yourself?Four or more of these characteristics = 5 pointsOne to three of these characteristics = 3 pointsNone of these characteristics = 0 points
5. Do you have any history of Gastrointestinal or other tension related problems such as IBS, constipation, ulcer, gastritis, reflux, tension or migraine headaches, hives, eczema, or any other tension related issues?2 or more = 5 points1 = 3 points0 = 0 points
6. Have you tried and had limited, temporary or no success with other methods of curing your pain such as surgery, drugs, physical therapy, acupuncture, chiropractor, exercise, pain clinics etc.?2 or more = 5 points1 = 3 points0 = 0 points
7. Do you find that applying heat or ice provides temporary relief?Yes = 5 pointsNo = 0 points
8. Do you find that exercise or movement of any kind temporarily reduces your level of discomfort?Yes = 5 pointsNo = 0 points
9. Does your level of pain or discomfort ever change when you are distracted or have a change in lifestyle such as a vacation?Always/Almost always = 5 points Sometimes = 3 points Never = 0 Points
10. Have you been told any of the following? Surgery will not (or has not) help, you have a soft tissue problem, something is pressing on a nerve, your problem is degenerative?Yes = 5 pointsNo = 0 points
END OF QUIZ.
Add up your points. How did you score?
Scoring27-45 points = Very likely you have DPS 15-26 points = Possible you have DPS0-14 points = Unlikely you have DPS
Is it likely that the pain you’re experiencing is Diversion Pain Syndrome?
If so, that’s great news, because you can eliminate your pain using my Zero Pain Now process.
Diversion Pain Syndrome is caused by your brain because it’s in response to repressed emotions that you subconsciously find too difficult to acknowledge. Your brain creates the physical conditions that cause the pain, and now instead of thinking about the emotion (anger, resentment, frustration), you are thinking about your pain.
Does working to acknowledge the emotion mean you’ll have to confront the person or persons who may be the source of your emotions?
No, not at all.
You won’t have to talk to anyone about your emotions, you won’t have to change your personality, quit your job, start doing meditation or yoga or in any way change who you are and what you do for a living.
As a matter of fact, the process to end pain is so simple and easy, you’ll wonder how it can actually work. But it does!
If you’re still in pain, or you experience pain in the same place over and over despite many conventional remedies like massage, stretching, rest and pain medication, then I suggest you order the “Virtual Private Session”.
This is the best value and will get you the tools, resources and follow-up with me personally (on the phone via a monthly teleclass) that will jump start your healing process and give you the help you need to end pain fast.
It’s right here at this link:
If the quiz shows that the cause of your pain is likely Diversion Pain Syndrome, don’t delay. Each day you wait you’ll just be suffering needlessly. The cure is so simple and so fast, you’ll wish you had learned about it sooner.
To your health,
P.S. I completely guarantee your satisfaction with my Zero Pain Now programs and books. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with the program, simply return all the materials in the first 30 days and I’ll refund your money. It’s that simple. No hassles, no questions.
There’s nothing to lose except the pain.
About the Author
For more information on Backpain Free Webinar andhttp://backpainfreewebinar.com/
Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original author’s information and copyright must be included.